「世界太極拳聯盟」英文名稱是International Tai Chi Federation (簡稱世盟;ITCF)，成立於2010年，會址設於中華民國台灣。由陳讚熙先生擔任首屆理事長，2014年由張榮達先生繼任第二屆理事長。
International Tai Chi Federation (ITCF)
"International Tai Chi Federation, ITCF", founded in 2010, is based in Taiwan. Mr.Jacy Chen served as the first President, and Mr. Larry Chang serves as the second President from 2014.
In order to expand the exchanges for all Tai Chi Chuan lovers, we, ITCF, have hosted 2 times of International Tai Chi Chuan tournament at Taipei in 2010 and 2012. The participants include teams and individuals from the United States, Japan, Germany, Australia, Portugal, Spain, Argentina and South Africa, together with dozens of local teams and other individuals. In the mean time, we also held the “ITCF’s international conference” and the “Seminar for international referee”. All of these had obtained fruitful results and friendships.
To establish an operating platform that can accept related groups to share knowledge and to get symbiotic benefits with the core of “Tai Chi culture and healthy life”
Our work plan:
1. To conduct series continuous training program to enhance the
knowledge and technique skills for Tai Chi Chuan Coach.
2. To host the international Tai Chi Chuan tournament to encourage Tai Chi Chuan players to elevate their skills and to provide opportunities for international exchange.
3. To expand the exchanges of Tai Chi Chuan and other relevant local and international groups to promote friendship with others. By traditional Tai Chi martial arts, culture and healthy life as the core to let our members to have a diversified selects to improve their mind, health, to live with a Lifestyles of Health and Sustainability.
4. To break through the barrier of different faction，by exchanging and learning from each other.
5. To participate the international activities, to build up friendships among different countries and communities